Music Box Of Me

Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Crush My Lover

You've came into my life like a shining star..
You've knock my heart make me feel fluttered..
Your smile and your sweet eyes..
It came into my dream and i feel like real..

You say 'hi' it so unbelievable..
Nothing more than that, it make me remember for a long time...
Sometime when i sitting alone, your face appear and smile..
Why are you making me like this...?

I think i had fall in love with you..
And I don't know how to say it right..
Should I confess to you about my feeling.?
But i'm scared that I will lose you..
And you will never want to see me again..

I tried to say it in the right way..
Even I'm still scared but I must say it.,.
When we facing each other, you smile and wink..

It make me at ease..
Then I say "I like you"..
Suddenly your eyes widw and you grab me into yours..
"I love you too"..
Once again my heart flutering because of you...
Thank You, I love you... Forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment